FMBxxx : how to send SMS/GPRS commands in serial terminal?

Hello

How can I send SMS/GPRS commands in serial terminal to FMB122 or other FMB devices?

Thanks

Hi Attila,

Good day, may I know what is the issue you want to troubleshoot?

Best Regards,

Hi

There is some FMB122 (Ext?) devices what I can’t configure throw none of my available configurator: “Not supported”

Hello,

It can be fixed via Firmware Updater or Fota WEB.
If you will update firmware via Fota WEB, you can do it by FOTA WEB Devices - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS, assigning the “Update firmware” task on the device.

If you don’t have Firmware Updater, logins to the Fota WEB, or the issue is still not resolved, please contact your sales manager.

If you don’t have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-iot-group.com/ and click on “Contact Us” button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”.

Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things

Regards,
Maynard C.

Hello

Thank You for detailed answers. I know all about it, but:

• my sales manager (none of the 2 them) don’t answer me
  • I have fota account, I know how to do update task, but this devices (three) are not in FOTA list, I don’t know why
  • I have tried all of firmware versions (older, latest, etc) with the new Telematics Configuration Tool, update was ok, but no luck, configurators says always: “Not supported”

So this is the situation, I go to contact on the site

Thanks