FMB920 stuck in DOUT1:SCENARIO

Hello,
We’ve been dealing with a number of FMB920 devices not accepting gprs setdigout commands. They respond with the following: SETDIGOUT1:SCENARIO. We already tried checking in the configurator if there was any scenario active in the device but there are none. Our suspicions is that someone used the SMS command " setdigoutm 0" or " setdigoutm 1", and that reconfigured the device. In testing, we were able to figure out that using the command leads to this exact issue on firmwares 3.27.13 and above. Also, if its of any use, we captured internal logs from one device during testing of the setdigout gprs command. It lead to the following being captured:

[OUTCTRL] WARNING @ 555:DOUT1, Prio 22 NOT availabe
[SET.DOUT]WARNING @ 313:DOUT1 Invalid conditions
[OUTCTRL] WARNING @ 555:DOUT1, Prio 22 NOT availabe
[GPRS.CMD] cmd response: DOUT1:SCENARIO

Is there anything we can do to fix this? Thank you for your time,
Heitor.

Coming back to this thread to update:
we weren’t able to find any solution to this problem yet. Also, I’d like to point out that there are no scenarios active in the configurator, i checked all of them, dout 1 also is not assigned in any of the inactive scenarios.

Hi,
Can I get some help on this issue, please?

Hello there.

Thank you for your question.

There is a hierarchy of what scenario is more important if multiple scenarios are using the same output from the device. Immobilizer has the highest priority for controlling the output, when control via SMS command has the lowest.

Most commonly, when getting a SETDIGOUT1:SCENARIO response, the Immobilizer scenario is enabled therefore causing the situation.

Please double check if the scenario is disabled and the Output Control is set to None:

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Jonas K.