E-Mobility Tracker

Hello Teltonika Community.

I am attaching the picture of one of the E-mobility Tracker. But when i search this particular tracker at Teltonika WIKI page i found No result for this particular tracker. Can you let me share the manual or any link for this tracker, Can i use this tracker in Hybrid Vehicle ?

Kindly share me the manual for this tracker so i will be able to understand the basic of this tracker, configuration and also the wiring

Hi Usman,

Good day, this is EMB100 a canceled project we are not manufacturing it anymore, that’s why the wiki page is not available for this device.

Regards
Maynard C.

what. so if this product is cancelled so i can not use anymore ?
is this device available at Fota web ?
Can i update the Firmware of this device ?

Kindly give me the solution for this device. I am waiting of your response

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Usman,

To receive firmware files, updater and documentation on devices, please contact your sales manager. If you don’t have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle Telematics”.

Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things

Regards
Maynard C.