Delay with unlocking codes

Hello Teltonika staff,

We submitted an unlocking code for a locked FMB920 to our sales manager 4 days ago. We check in every day to hear if they’ve had a response from Teltonika, but up to now they have heard back nothing from Teltonika technicians.

Surely this can be handled in a more efficient manner?

Hi Heinburgh,

Do you have access to the Helpdesk?
Are you the original owner of the device? ( brought directly from us )

Regards
Maynard C.

Hello Maynard,

I bought through one of your suppliers. I have the device sitting in my FOTA dashboard. My supplier contacted your sales manager on Sept. 25 and she has had zero response from Teltonika up until now. This hierarchy of communications via sales managers is clearly not a very efficient one if Teltonika do not respond to their queries in our behalf.

Hi Heinburg,

We would like to inform you that we do not unlock codes in the community forum.

You can also contact our sales manager on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle Telematics”.

Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things

Regards,
Maynard C.

Thanks Maynard. I’m aware you could not possibly unlock devices through the forum. My reason for posting was to enquire how this could be done since we’ve had no response through your sales manager in well over a week now.

Since this avenue is clearly not an option, I’ll try your contact form.

1 Like