What should be exact value of first start command of teltonika dualcam?

Hello @Patrick_Sangalang,

I am seeking clarification regarding the appropriate offset value for the start command . The documentation for the Teltonika dualcam specifies it as [0, 2, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 1], while the sample server code sends [0, 2, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0]. Could you please assist me in determining which value is correct?

Hi Rahat,

Good day, I believe that you are asking about Resume file transfer command (CMD ID 0x0002)
Reference: DualCam Communication Protocol - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

> To begin file transfer from the start, offset should be set to 1 (4 bytes value). In case when the file transfer was interrupted, to resume file transfer, offset can be set to the desired value (1 ≤ [offset] ≤ [file packets]).

To know more about Teltonika Dual CAM it is always better to create an HD ticket or contact your sales manager so that the local support team of Teltonika from your region can assist you immediately.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Maynard C

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.