Website from mobile phone not available anymore

RUT950 - newest Firmware.

I used the connection from my mobile phone with Google Chrome many times.

Now the connection from the iPhone ist not possible anymore, from the iPad it works fine.

Both times I use Google Chrome.

Connection via WLAN is the same,
I already deleted the cache,
nothing changes…

Any ideas?


First, try lowering the MTU on the mobile interface. To do so, navigate to Network → Interfaces → Edit mob1s1a1 → Advanced settings. Here, you can assign a custom MTU value. You could experiment with values like 1460, 1360, or 1260.

If the issue persists, please, try restoring the device to factory defaults in System → Backup. Your current configurations will be lost and you will have to configure the device again. However, this should help with potential configuration and migration issues that may have occurred during firmware updates.

Kind Regards,

If I use this Link it works, O can login:

Normally I only used the IP address, but this does not work anymore on my iPhone


Please navigate to System → Administration → Access cotrol and ensure that ‘enable HTTP access’ option is enabled.

Also, make sure that there are no other devices in the network with the IP address.

If the issue persists, please try the bootloader procedure as described here.

Kind Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.