Using TFT100 DOUT to control a relay

Hi.
I’m trying to control relays through DOUT on a TFT100 by sending SMS but can’t get the output signal to change. I have sent the “setdigout”-commant and I get a confirmation both through SMS and the WebUI that it changed but when I measure the output voltage through DOUT1/2 (orange/white and violet) I get no change.

Am I getting it wrong. I measuring from DOUT trough Ground and get constant 0V. By reading wiring schemes for other product it looks like it should be connected to the positive side to complete the circuit.
Any ideas?

Hi Auggie,

Good day, DOUT is giving a negative signal ( ground ), you can also check the configurator if the status of DOUT is 1 or 0.
1 - activated
0 - deactivated

If you received 1 then you may now check it using your multimeter. To test it touch the black probe to a DOUT and touch the red probe to the wire you want to test

Best Regards
MaynardC.

Hi Maynard.
Thank you for the response. I’m nut sure if I understand it right. Witch wire I should connect the red probe to?

Best regards
Auggie

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.