Unable to delete device from rms

I have had an issue getting a TRB140 onto RMS.
It is now showing online but I am unable to open gui, add remote access to the LAn device or delete the device from RMS

Any body who knows how to force device deletion on RMS Portal?

Hello,

To unregister device(s) from RMS, go to Left sidebar panel (Management → Devices).

1. To delete device(s) from the system, first select the devices that you wish to remove (you can delete any number of devices at once).
  2. Move your mouse pointer to the top control Device menu and select Unregister device(s).
  3. A pop-up window listing selected device(s) will appear.
  4. When ready, click the Confirm button.

Kindly take a screenshots of the issue you are facing, so we can sort the issue out together.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for you reply, I’m stuck on this pop-up and a timeout message appears at the end for each device.

Thanks for your help.

I have the same issue
connecting to server and a time out. No matter which action i do.
It started 3 days ago

1 Like

Hello,

Please keep in mind that I tested it from my end and it works perfectly, and I unregistered it without any issues.

You can try a different browser, such as Google Chrome if you are using Microsoft Edge.

You can also clear the cache and try again.

Thanks

Hello,

The issue was addressed by our RnD team. Could you check if the devices can be successfully removed?

Best regards,

Hello,
That’s ok right now!
Thanks for the fix!
Best regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.