TRB141 won't connect to AWS Core iot broker through Wireguard

I have a TRB141 running on latest firmware 7.04.5. Created modbus slave+master+mqtt gateway. Settings done according to your example, but it does not send anything to the mqtt broker. I have confirmed that it DOES send to unsecured broker. I have also confirmed that the provided AWS keys/certificates work, because on a different device (not Teltonika) they work. I’m using Wireguard - without wireguard it works, so it must have something to do with the wireguard settings.

ok, I managed to get it to work by disabling the ‘route allowed ip’s’ setting in wireguard - but I need to see what other impact this has…

Hello,

If you have 0.0.0.0/0 configured as routable IP in the peer settings, the router will try to send all traffic via the WireGuard tunnel. Disabling the Route Allowed IPs option simply removed the Wireguard routes from the routers routing table, thus you are able to reach the AWS core using the WAN/WWAN interface.

Best regards,

Will this work also for bridge mode? Because I have created a bridged broker + publisher to AWS core IOT, but this does not seem to do anything. I have added topics ‘id’, ‘get’, ‘device’ bidirectional but nothing is returned when I publish to ‘device/get’ with message ‘id’.
I’m using the same certificates I created for my ‘thing’ in AWS, its attached to a policy that should allow bridging :
{ "Version": "2012-10-17", "Statement": [ { "Effect": "Allow", "Action": "*", "Resource": "*" } ] }

Hello,

Bridge mode on the mobile interface? If yes, then it will not work. Passthrough mode needs to be used for the router to receive an internet connection.

Best regards,

I’m not talking about network bridge, I’m talking about MQTT broker bridge.