TRB141 Modbus Client don`t send Alarms to Modbus server

Hello,
I am trying to configure the TRB141 to send status/alarms to my Modbus server.
For example, in case of input 3 change state to HIGH, the coil 1 is set on the my Modbus server.
I set up Modbus Device Configuration:

then set up Request Configuration and test it:
Test is OK!
Then set up Alarms Config:

IP address and Port are same with Modbus Device Config. Changing Input status one or more times nothing happens… Maybe I don’t understand this function…

Hello,

There might be issues in two areas: reading registers from the TRB141 and writing to your Modbus device’s coil. You should test these separately.

1. First, test if reading and triggering works correctly. For example, read the registers and trigger an SMS or an output. This will help you easily check if the trigger is working.
  2. If this works, then proceed to write to your device’s registers before writing to the coils.

Additionally, ensure that the information is correct. Also, check if the registers of your Modbus device are reachable by attempting to read them using the testing functionality.

Best regards,

Thank You, Marius
I realized my mistake… In my case Modbus Device must be TRB localhost, not my SCADA server)

Hi,

I’m glad it helped you realize the mistake. If you have any other issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,