TRB140 send Alarms Configuration SMS after Reboot

Hi all members!
I created 2 Alarms Configuration with function (1) and 2 value (1=Alarm and 0=Normal). Im facing problem with Alarm Config on value 0 (Normal) when TRB140 send SMS after reboot and just send SMS value 0 (Normal) after it no longer has the value 1 (Alarm).
I don’t know how to solve that problem. Im researching for my upcoming project and it’s almost deadline.
Pleas, support me for that problem! Thanks all!

Hi all members!
I created 2 Alarms Configuration with function (1) and 2 value (1=Alarm and 0=Normal). Im facing problem with Alarm Config on value 0 (Normal) when TRB140 send SMS after reboot. I just wanna TRB140 send SMS value 0 (Normal) after it no longer has the value 1 (Alarm).
I don’t know how to solve that problem. Im researching for my upcoming project and it’s almost deadline.
Please, support me for that problem! Thanks all!

Hello,

Thanks for reaching us.

As per my understanding, you have created two different alarm configuration so:

1. Initial State: Assume the initial state is Normal (0).
  2. Alarm Triggered: When an alarm is triggered, the value changes to 1.
  3. Reboot: After a reboot, the device sends an SMS if the current value is 1 (Alarm).

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Could you please give a screenshot of your configuration so that we can check it out and try to solve the issue together?

Thanks

Hi @Louay, I’m also having the same issue. I configured a variable for 2 alarm states. One is normal (value = 0) and one is alarm (value = 1). Assuming a system is normally with no alarms, when the TRB140 has power fail and restarts or reboots, alarms with a value of 0 (normal) will be sent again. The case also happened when I was configuring SMS on Web UI after clicking “Save & Apply”.

Is this problem due to the way the device works or is it related to the firmware? I have also attached some configuration images below.
The device works on firmware version: TRB1_R_00.07.04.5

Could you please help me to check it out the issue ? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello,

I tested it from my end, and the SMS alert feature works well with no issues with the the latest firmware 7.06.1

It could be a firmware issue or something, however I would consider upgrading to the most recent version to reproduce the problem.

Please try doing a firmware upgrade to the “7.06.2”, you can find the firmware file on link below

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/TRB140_Firmware_Downloads

Note: Before doing the firmware upgrade we would like you, to take a copy of the device’s backup and troubleshoot file in order to secure a copy of your current configuration for any circumstances, It is advisable to perform the firmware upgrade when the device is physically accessible to you or if you can ensure remote access through RMS or SMS Utilities as backup access.

You can upgrade the firmware on the router following below:

WebUI > System > Firmware > Update firmware > Upload the firmware

and try it out again.

Thanks