We’re using the TRB140 with FW VERSION: TRB1_R_00.07.04.4.
- Raspberry Pi attached (ethernet) consuming combined rec/send 5-10MB/month.
- RMS is set to active (standby will somehow overridden every time)
- TRB states that combined 367MB/month are used
- RMS Monitoring update period states it consumes only combined ~500kb/month
- RMS VPN is activated
- Whats wired to us is that its talking to several (for us unknown locations) see connections:
Several IPV4 UDP chat20 prod yoics org:38970 instances
Several more AWS instances via IPV4 TCP e.g.:
ec2-52-29-70-233.eu-central-1 compute.amazonaws com…