Trb1_r_00.07.00.1 sdk

Hello,

How can I download this SDK? Only the recent one is available to download.

K

Hello,

I’d like to start by asking why you’re considering using such an old SDK version. Could you please share the purpose or task you’re planning to accomplish with it?

Additionally, using an outdated SDK may lead to various compatibility issues with newer devices. There’s also a risk of unintentionally causing damage to your device.

Best regards,

Marijus

Hi Marijus,

The reason is that we’ve got some TRB140 units running 00.7.00.1 firmware and till everyone of them gets upgraded to the latest version, which we cannot enforce anyhow (due to some internal policies and legal issues) we need to have our software run on both versions and the thing is that if I compile my application using 7.06.5 SDK, it won’t run on device running 07.00.1 firmware. I’m setting up new development environment and wanted to have fresh SDK, not copied from the old one.

Hello,

I have forwarded instructions to the email address associated with your registration on this community forum. These instructions will guide you on accessing the private platform where we will be able to share the Software Development Kit (SDK) with you.

Best regards,

Marijus

Hi,

I have not received anything yet…

Krzysztof

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.