Throughput problem with RUT360

Good morning,
I have a speed problem with my RUT360 router.
I installed this router in my camper van with an omnidirectional outdoor antenna mounted on the roof of the camper. The problem I encounter is that the speed that I obtain with the router is significantly lower than that which I obtain directly by sharing a connection with my phone (around 1:3).
I tried with the antennas supplied with the router, same problem. I did a total reset with reinstallation and again the same problem.
In short, I don’t know what to do anymore. Is there a special adjustment to make?
Is my router broken?
I thank you in advance for your help.
Stéphane

Hello,

There are several factors that could affect your mobile phone’s connection in this case:

1. Mobile phones are usually updated more frequently, so they typically use newer technology.
  2. Your mobile phone might be connected to 5G, which isn’t available on the RUT360 router.
  3. The mobile signal from your router might be weak in that specific location.
  4. The router’s antennas might not be properly connected.

To better understand the issue, could you please provide the following information:

• The speeds that your mobile phone and router achieve with the same SIM card. Please ensure that the phone does not connect to 5G.
  • Additionally, please provide a screenshot of the Status → Network → Mobile page from the router.

Kind regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.