Teltonika true pub/sub azure iot support?

Hi all,

I’m looking for the best approach for publishing (and subscribing) modbus data to Azure, either IoT Hub, Event Hub or Event Grid. SparkplugB module would be great, but does not exist?

Has anyone done anything like this?

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to send Modbus data to Azure over MQTT. Detailed information on the configuration and the capabilities can be found on our wiki page here.

Kind Regards,

Hi AndzejJ,

Thanks for replying. I did test the setup shown on the wiki page section 8. Its not event driven, and its not possible to subscribe. I’d like to publish only data that has changed. Azure Event Grid is a possible approach, using the MQTT Gateway, but Event Grid is not (yet) accepting ‘WILL’ messages, so I think the RUT is not able to connect.

Hello,

It appears that you’re seeking bidirectional communication through Azure, but this feature is not currently supported. If you have the technical expertise, you can explore implementing this functionality using our SDK here. However, it’s important to note that you would need to undertake this development independently as it falls outside the scope of our technical support. Alternatively, you can get in touch with your designated sales manager to discuss the possibility of custom development, but please be aware that there are several factors to consider, including feasibility and associated costs.

Kind Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.