Teltonika rms openid connect single sign on

Hi,

I am unable to find the information/guide to setup OpenID connect single sign on for Teltonika RMS platform, I can find a discussion about this here, but no guides are available > RMS - Sign in with SSO - Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika Networks (teltonika-networks.com)

How to get started?

PS: I have asked this question in this Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika Networks (teltonika-networks.com) forum earlier, but was unable to continue the discussion due to long down-time of that forum during end of June 2023.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello,

Currently, there are no official instructions available for setting up Single Sign-On (SSO), and its integration requires direct communication with Teltonika. Since sensitive and confidential information may be involved, discussing it on this public forum is not feasible. Therefore, it is recommended that you get in touch with your designated sales manager or the reseller to facilitate direct communication with Teltonika. They should be able to assist you with this matter.

I’d like to mention that the current implementation of SSO utilizes the OpenID Connect protocol. As a result, it can only be set up with platforms that support this specific protocol.

Kind Regards,

Hi,
I posted the same question earlier here Teltonika RMS OpenID Connect Single Sign On - Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika Networks (teltonika-networks.com) and I was contacted by one of your representatives (ZygimantasBliu) to setup SSO, I wasn’t able to DM the requested information because the forum was taken offline and now set to read-only.

Here is the previous response -

You have been sent a private message by ZygimantasBliu on Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika Networks:

I have attached the instructions.
Once completed, send me the following:

* Application ID
* Client secret
* Directory ID
* Object ID

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to communicate privately on the new forum. Thus, please, get in touch with your designated sales manager or the reseller to communicate privately.

Kind Regards,

Hi Andzej,
Thank you for your response.
It is an issue we cannot address, we bought the device from an online store, and they won’t help with starting a private communication with Teltonika. And we do not have an account manager.

We have been evaluating RUTX50 as a candidate for our projects. The product features look promising, but getting support from Teltonika is a hassle and a deal breaker for us.

Best regards,

Hello,

In this case, could you please fill in the ‘contact us’ form here? Make sure you explain everything in the form and provide information you have mentioned in this topic.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Hi,
I did fill submitted the contact form a week ago, but haven’t received any confirmation email or response so far.

Best regards,

Hello,

Apologies for it taking so long. You should receive a response in the near future.

Kind Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.