TCR100 Mobile LED Flashes After Reboot

My TCR 100 is working fine but for one problem. I have deactivated the three blue status LEDs. If the device is rebooted it starts working again properly but the mobile LED blinks about once per second and will not stop. If I change the setting to show the three LEDs and reboot, it reboots properly also and shows the three LEDs continuously, as expected. If I log into the device and toggle the settings for display of LEDs, it works and I can make all the LEDs stop. However, next reboot the mobile LED is flashing again. Firmware TCR1_R_00.07.06.3, modem firmware EG06ELAR04A20M4G, kernel 5.4.259. Troubleshoot file available.

Hello,

Our RUTOS WebUI currently lacks options for disabling LED lights. Could you please explain the method you used to deactivate the LEDs? This information will greatly assist us in understanding the nature of the issue you’re experiencing.

Best regards,

Marijus

Hello- the setting is at System/Administration/General/LED Indication.
Kind regards
Barry

Hello,

It seems it is unintended behavior. I’ve reported it to the Research and Development department for a thorough investigation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Marijus

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.