SDK TRB1_R_GPL_00.07.06.5 feeds update failure

Hello,

I’m trying to build a new environment as I needed to get my software compatible with current TRB FW versions. I’ve downloaded latest SDK on fresh Debian 12, uncompressed it, and started with basic ./scripts/feeds update -a. I got the following error message:

kal800@devdeb4:~/Projects/vtscloudd/rutos-mdm9x07-trb1-gpl$ ./scripts/feeds update -a
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
	LANGUAGE = "en_US:en",
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LC_CTYPE = "UTF-8",
	LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
    are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to a fallback locale ("en_US.UTF-8").
Can't exec "make": No such file or directory at ./scripts/feeds line 22.
Use of uninitialized value in split at ./scripts/feeds line 22.
Use of uninitialized value $mkver[0] in pattern match (m//) at ./scripts/feeds line 24.
Use of uninitialized value $mkver[1] in pattern match (m//) at ./scripts/feeds line 25.
Use of uninitialized value $mkver[2] in split at ./scripts/feeds line 27.
Use of uninitialized value $mkv1 in numeric ge (>=) at ./scripts/feeds line 28.
Use of uninitialized value $mkv1 in numeric eq (==) at ./scripts/feeds line 28.
Unsupported version of make found: make

It seems it is completely out of tune… Please advise.

1 Like

It seems that the make command is missing or corrupt. Try a:

apt-get install make

and restart the ./scripts/feeds update -a

well, on my other environment I had my development ready when I installed SDK, but after I’ve installed make, gcc, and other libraries, I cannot still compile. I’ve got:

cp: cannot stat '/home/kal800/Projects/vtscloudd/rutos-mdm9x07-trb1-gpl/staging_dir/toolchain-arm_cortex-a7+neon-vfpv4_gcc-8.4.0_musl_eabi/lib/ld-musl-*.so*': No such file or directory

What I’ve done:

./scripts/feeds update -a
./scripts/feeds install -a
make menuconfig - selected my packages and saved the config
make package/name/compile

I have the same configuration on the 7.00.1 SDK and it compiles without an issue. The application compiles normally using gcc.

Ok I think I understand you haven’t build the tools. Just do a make -k.

Hi.

I managed to build my application, but when I try to install it using opkg update and opkg install myfile.ipk, I got the error:

Collected errors:

• pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libconfig11 for modbuswrite
  • pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for modbuswrite found, but incompatible with the architectures configured

Could you please advise?

Look at your Makefile, which versions do you specify libconfig11 and modbuswrite ?

I managed to overcome it.

Where can I find SDK for version TRB1_R_00.07.00.1 ? I can download only most recent SDK and archival FWs, but not SDK.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.