RUTX50 as Wireguard Client (Fritzbox)

Hello, I currently have a gl-inet x3000 5g router that doesn’t work with my O2 Sim card at all, so I’m thinking about buying a RUTX50. With the gl-inet I could simply insert my Wireguard file from the Fritzbox and I was able to set up a tunnel to the Fritzbox. Does this also work with the RUTX50, or are there instructions? I wanted to clarify this before purchasing!

hallo, ich habe derzeit einen gl-inet x3000 5g Router, der überhaupt nicht mit meiner O2 Sim Karte zurecht kommt, daher trage ich mich mit dem Gedanken, einen RUTX50 zu kaufen. Bei dem gl-inet konnte ich einfach meine Wireguard-Datei der Fritzbox einfügen und ich konnte einen Tunnel zur Fritzbox aufbauen. Funktioniert das auch bei dem RUTX50, oder gibt es eine Anleitung? Ich wollte das vor dem Kauf klären!

Can’t anyone help me?

Hello

What is the question exactly?) Can RUTX50 work as Wireguard client or server ? Yes it can.

Can it “eat” your .conf file? I’m afraid not. You will need to copy some fields from your “conf” file into RUTX50 and it will work.

Thanks for someone answering me…
Attached are screenshots from my Fritzbox cofig.file and from the configuration page of the RUTX50, what has to go where?
Sorry, but it’s easier with Android and I previously had a router from gl-inet, where you only had to insert the text of the config, so I’m a bit at a loss…

this is my config from Fritzbox (Wireguard Server)

wireguard-datei

and this ist from RUTX50

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.