Rutx11 Power LED blinking

Hi,

I have a Rutx11 router and did a firmware update to the latest version RUTX_R_00.07.06.5.
After the reboot all looks good and we also wanted to update the modem firmware to the latest version “from server”.

But after some time only the power led and the right led from ETH1 (my notebook) was blinking. All other leds are off.

In the menu the “Do not power off” message was away but we was able to move through the Web UI.
After about 1 hour we decided to restart the router but nothing happens, only the power led and the right led from ETH1 (my notebook) was blinking.

So we unplugged the power for 5 minutes and plugged it again and the same only the power led and the right led from ETH1 (my notebook) was blinking.

Next step was to to access the bootloader menu what was ok.
Here I can upload the firmware again and the following message comes.

# UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Your file was successfully uploaded! Update is in progress and you should wait for automatic reset of the device.
Update time depends on image size and may take up to a few minutes. You can close this page.

But nothing else, no reboot, no more or less leds are blinking.

Now I need your help. What can I do?
And where can I find a bootloader image to upload this again?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

I have a RUTX09 and updated also to the latest firmware RUTX_R_00.07.06.5.
After that I made also the update for the modem firmware to the latest version “from server”
And yes I got the same behavior to my router.
The power led is blinking and the lan and wan leds are working.
All other leds are off.
But it seems like the router is working normally.
I made a factory reset a firmware downgrade and upgrade again, but nothing helps.
It looks like the modem firmware update is the problem, but I can’t downgrade the modem.
Does somebody has any idea?

Thank you!
Peter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.