RUT955 unable to connect once upgrade firmware

Hello, I have 10 units of Teltonika RUT955. However, recently I have 2 unit of RUT955 that have connection issue.

When update the firmware of RUT955 to the latest firmware (rut9_R.00.07.06.3), the teltonika become unable to get connection. One unit having blinking all 5 signal strength LEDS and one unit is blinking green and red.

Thus, I tried to downgrade the firmware back to RUT9xx_R_00.06.09.5, and both works fine with this firmware. Once it is working fine, I tries again to upgrade the firmware, the results are back to the same issue, which is connection issue.

May I know what is the problem with this 2 unit of Teltonika and how can I proceed if I want both unit to be upgraded to the latest firmware?

Thanks for you help.

Hello,

I would offer to upgrade to most recent firmware RUT9_R_00.07.06.6 instead of RUT9_R.00.07.06.3. This should solve the issue you are having.

Best regards,

Marijus

Hi Marijus,

I have tried to upgrade the firmware to RUT9_R_00.07.06.6 as you suggested, however, the results still the same. Both unit still unable to work in the new firmware and need to downgrade it back for it get connection or working.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.