RUT950 RMS VPN disconnecting

Running a RUT950 with a stable 4G internet connection

Have signed up for a trial of the RMS to use the VPN service

However, when I connect to the site using VPN i get disconnected constantly with an interval of 10-15 seconds, sometimes more sometimes less. Any suggestions on trubleshooting?

Hello,

It would be great to know if the issue occurs on the RUT950 or your VPN client, i.e. your PC.

Since I am not fully aware of your configurations on the device, it is hard to say if it is a configuration issue. However, if the 4G connection is stable, but you still get disconnections, could you please try re-creating the VPN Hub? If this does not help, please, try using a different VPN Hub server for testing. For instance, if you have a Bahrain server, try creating a hub in Germany.

Kind Regards,

I have now deleted the old hub and created a new one. I am using the German location because I’m situated in Sweden. An initial test shows that the connection is a little more stable. Will test more in the coming days, but my evaluation period is soon ending. Any chance that you can extend my evaluation period for another 30 days?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot assist you here when it comes to extending RMS evaluation period or providing RMS credits. You should get in touch with your assigned sales manager or the reseller to check if they can assist you with this.

Kind Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.