RUT950 GUI malfunction after UPGRADE TO 7.06.1

Hello all, hello support team. Since we have upgraded our RUT950 to the recommended firmware 7.06.1 , the GUI does not display several interfaces! The webUI server tries to access pages that don’t exist such as “/network/wireless/ssids#id=1” /see below … We have kept the settings (switch on) because we have several entries to set up the VPN. Thereefore, a solution of restoring to the factory default is not acceptable. Please provide a bug-fix. thx and regards, Masimo

Is there any news? Because I have noticed that several users have the same or different problems with the latest firmware (RUT9_R_00.07.06.1). GUI, interfaces etc. don’t work properly (see message above). We have RUT950 routers

Hello,

Our RnD team has managed to replicate the issue and have found a solution. The issue occurs when the device is updated from an older firmware version, or when incremental updates are done with the Keep Settings option enabled for several major firmware releases. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The solution will be available in the 07.06.3 hotfix release .

If any issues are experienced even after updating to 07.06.3, please create a seperate thread and describe which firmware version the device was updated from. Thank you.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello support team.

That sounds promising. Where can I find the hotfix? I couldn’t find it on the website:
RUT950 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Thank you

Hello,

The firmware is not yet released, but it should be coming soon.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.