Rotx50 no reliable 5g connection

I have found a use for the £500 rutx50.

Wifi repeater.

Now no issues with it trying to connect to 3g/4g or 5g. Managed to turn that option off. It now can allow me to turn my wifi christmas lights on and off.
Thank heavens I thought I had wasted my money.

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the Teltonika Networks Community!

Firstly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing with our RUTX50.

We take pride in the quality and functionality of our routers and want you to have the best possible experience. If you don’t mind, could you please share the issues you are facing?
We are here to make your experience better.

Your feedback is of paramount importance to us.
Regards,
Clive Pinto

I have had several teltonika routers. This one set up really easily. Worked fine for about 2 or 3 days then stopped working. I think it said connected but would not move any data. EE checked out the link from their end and could not find a problem. I put the sim in a phone and it worked fine so I put it back in the router and it all worked okay. 24 hours later it was off line again.
Stopped using it.

Dear Yerffoeg,
Happy New Year !!
Sorry for the late reply.
If you can provide more details of the disconnection - Like logs and the router operating conditions it will help us in understanding your issue in more detail, But there are 2 points that i would like to relay.

1. Please try the latest FW release RUTX_R_00.07.06 as it has come with a fix for network disconnection on mobile network detach and DHCP lease loss situations.
  2. You will also get quick and direct support from teltonika, if you contact your regional sales manager (From where you purchased it), so that it will not cause you any delays like in this public forum.
    Let me know if the firmware upgrade works, if not we can check other factors like the APN etc.

Regards,
Clive Pinto

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.