RMS showing my RUT950s are offline

I have 4 x RUT 0950’s that are showing as offline but I can see that with at least three of them the equipment they are connected to is online.
They are all showing good Mobile signal under Network.
I cannot update firmware remotely as they showing as offline.

What is causing this?

I recently added credits for continued service with auto renew but not sure if this is the issue?

Thanks in advance, Marc

Hi, we appreciate your reaching out to Teltonika Networks.
What is the current version of the firmware?
Please visit Menu → Services → Cloud Solutions → RMS to confirm the status of Rut950 routers at RMS.

Under the Status section, look for “Connection state”.
What message is displayed by the equipment?

Hi Julio, thank for getting back to me on this.

RUT950 (1) Firmware: RUT9_R_00.07.02.7 - Offline - Pending new firmware update
RUT950 (2) Firmware: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.7 - Offline - Pending new firmware update
RUT950 (3) Firmware: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.7 - Offline - Pending new firmware update
RUT950 (4) Firmware: RUT9_R_00.07.06 (now showing as online)

I don’t know what you mean by ‘Menu → Services → Cloud Solutions → RMS’

You can access the router’s Webgui (graphical user interface) from any browser on the LAN by using the <router’s IP address>.
imagen

You might navigate to the RMS screen from the Menu.
There are a few potential reasons, such as not having Internet access or mismatched passwords.

Please try to resolve those and attempt to establish a connection to RMS via the Status page.
Try to unregister and reregister the device at the RMS website if it isn’t working.

It is highly advised that you update firmware without maintaining the original router settings if you are still unable to connect to the RMS. In the Firmware Update Settings, uncheck the box.
imagen
If you have direct access to the equipment, update RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.5_WEBUI.bin before updating RUT9_R_00.07.06_WEBUI.bin.

Ty, I’ve now tried this, and trying to access the routers directly via RMS WebUI but I still can’t access 3 routers, 2 of which must be online because they are transmitting inverter data to the inverter portal. 1 is completely offline with no data to the portal.
Until fairly recently these devices were all working fine so something has happened to cause this.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.