Period in Data to server in RUTX50,RUT951,RUT200

Im using the RUT2M_R_00.07.05.4 firmware, having previously used the RUT2M_R_00.07.03.4 firmware. In the older firmware, when you set the period to 60 seconds, data would be sent to AWS every 60 seconds. However, in the updated firmware, although I set the period, there’s a delay of 60 seconds before data starts after the 60 seconds it sends the data continuously. Now I want the data to be sent every 60 seconds without this initial delay. How can i do this?

1 Like

Hi,

Between the versions you mentioned, particularly in version 07.05, the Data to Server feature underwent a significant overhaul. This marked a distinct approach to how data is sent. It’s important to note that this change is implemented “under the hood” and is not user-manipulable.

In simpler terms, there is currently no method to ensure that data is sent without an initial delay.

Best regards,

Marijus

1 Like

Can I downgrade the firmware? Once I downgrade the firmware, can I reinstall the newer firmware?

Hi,

Certainly! You can find all the firmware on our wiki at Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki

Best regards,

Marijus

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.