No "RMS settings" on RUTX12

Hallo,

ich habe bei einem RUTX12, dass dieser sich nicht im RMS anmeldet.

Auf dem Gerät selber, gibt es unter dem Menüpunkt “Service - Cloud Solutions - RMS - RMS - RMS settings” beziehungsweise “System - Setup Wizard - RMS - RMS settings” keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten.

Bei allen anderen eingesetzten RUTX12 (>150 Stück) gibt es dort “Connection type”, “Hostname” und “Port”.

Auf diesem einen fehlen diese Felder und es wird auch keine Verbindung zum RMS aufgebaut.

Auf dem RUTX habe ich bereits die aktuelle Firmware R_00.07.06.10 installiert.

Was kann ich tun, damit sich der Router wieder im RMS anmelden kann?

Danke
Ricardo

Hello,

I have a RUTX12 that doesn’t register in the RMS.

On the device itself, there are no setting options under the menu item “Service - Cloud Solutions - RMS - RMS - RMS settings” or “System - Setup Wizard - RMS - RMS settings”.

For all other RUTX12s used (>150 pieces) there is “Connection type”, “Hostname” and “Port”.

These fields are missing on this one and no connection to the RMS is established.

I have already installed the current firmware R_00.07.06.10 on the RUTX.

What can I do so that the router can log into the RMS again?

Thanks
Ricardo

Hello,

The issue is most likely caused by upgrading the device with ‘keep settings’ enabled. Could you please try performing a factory reset? This will return the device to its default factory settings.
Please let me know if the problem persists after doing this.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the tip.
After the factory reset, the router reconnected to the RMS.

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.