MSP500 configuration and installatio

Hi, we did a test installation of the MSP500 speed limiter on a Vigo Toyota Hilux 2015 where we did the same configuration and installation instructions from the Youtube channel,
Thus we did have the check engine yellow signal on the dashboard warning, as well as the vehicle does not cross the 80 Kmph speed even where the speed was limited on 100kmph on the configuration.
We have noticed that onthe pedal cables, there were 4 wires, tow as 5v and tow others at higher voltages but not as the Skoda Yetti shown voltages on the youtube video.
We need assitance feom experienced people present here of the welcomed support team.
Cheers

Hello @M.zitani,

Good day! I believe you want to integrate MSP500 to control speed limit of the vehicle that you are testing. In this case, I recommend you to check on the link provided below to know more about the Wiring scheme where you need to connect the device wires as well as necessary configuration that you need to set for the speed.

MSP500: Speed Limiting Solution MSP500+ETC - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.