MQTT Broker won't allow any edits to the configuration

All and ANY edits to MQTT Broker are being Refused when pressing save button
The error is reported as a pop up dialog for 2 or 3 seconds.

Error “Failed to edit configuration”
Firmware RUT9_R_00.07.05.4
Modem EC25ECGAR06A04M1G_01.004.01.004
Kernel 5.4.251

I suspect the issue may be with compatibility of build and firmware?

Hello,

Can you initiate a factory reset and upload the firmware without retaining the current settings?

Thanks,

Yes, I can, but it does not provide a solution.

If i factory reset. then upload firmware and MQTT PAckage, then setup my MQTT requests, all seems fine. If I try to make ANY changes in the MQTT broker, I get a "Failed to edit configuration " error.

What I need to know is, “what is the reason for failing to edit the configuration ?”
Factory reset and reloading just wastes time and brings me back to the same error.
To get from factory reset to a MQTT test environment takes time that is wasted every time I factory reset without keeping settings.

Hello,

I have requested to upgrade the firmware without Keep settings. During firmware updates, certain features may change, and configuration files may be modified. Updating without keeping current settings ensures that the firmware is implemented without errors or issues, providing a smoother and more reliable upgrade process.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.