LEDs in Rutx14 not working

On connecting my Rutx14 to power, the PWR Led starts flashing and keeps flashing all The time.All the other LEDs stay dark, so that at first I thought that the router didn’t function anymore. But surprisingly it seems to start up and doing its job. Is there an easy solution to get the LEDs working again?

Regards
Karl

Hello,

You can try executing this command via SSH/CLI: ledman -a.

Here’s a guide on how to access it: Command Line Interfaces Guide

Please report back with your findings.

Best Regards,

Marijus

I tried ledman -a on CLI. I had no success.
More ideas?

Regards

Hello,

Have you recently updated the firmware? Is your device experiencing any other issues besides the LEDs being off?

Best Regards,

Marijus

Yes, I have updated to the latest firmware a couple of weeks ago, but the LEDs worked just fine until yesterday. Everything else seems to work as it should.

Hello,

I have looked into this issue and our R&D department is currently working on a similar problem that occurred recently. They are addressing it, and since it involves the same part related to firmware (LEDs), it should resolve the issue you’re experiencing. The solution is expected to be included in the upcoming firmware releases. If you still encounter this problem in future releases, please reach out to us again.

Best regards,

Marijus

Thank you!
Any estimation about the Release Date ?

Hi,

At the moment we don’t have any solid date.

Regards,

Marijus

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.