Is there a way I can use Yubikey?

I saw this article relating to Remote Management Service, which is an option I do not have. HAVE YOU ACTIVATED 2FA IN RMS? WELL, YOU SHOULD! | Teltonika

Is there any way to utilize Yubikey to control access to the admin pages of the RUT240? What about other Teltonika 4G routers?

I’d really like it if ssh or web gui access were only possible with Yubikey. Can it be done?

-Bob

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is currently no option to activate Yubikey for 2FA directly via RMS. For now, as an authenticator, you can only select the Teltonika ID app, email, or TOTP.

Best Regards,

Hi, Marija
Thank you for that. I have another question. I noticed this morning that none of my devices connecting by LAN or Wireless to my RUT240 RUT2_R_00.07.06.11 had Internet connectivity and that traceroute stopped at the router gateway address. I’m not a networking expert, so I am not exactly sure why I had to enable masquerading in the Zones section of the firewall for the LAN zone. This resolved the issue, but I need to know if this was the issue or if I stumbled across a work-around. If this was the issue, how did it get turned off? If it was a work-around, what could have been the actual cause?
I experimented with the SMS command mobileon and mobileoff for the first time yesterday. I ran a continuous ping, turned off data by SMS, ping failed, turned it back on and ping resumed. I also sent another mobileon command this morning, but still did not get connectivity. Could this have anything to do with it? Is this masquerading setting normally set to on? I will send this now and do further experiments because the router was also power cycled to move it from one location to another yesterday and back to the original location this morning.

Hello,

Please create another post for different topic. Thank you.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.