Inquiry Regarding Compatibility of 5G Mobile SMA Antenna with SDR Platform

Dear team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of your 5G Mobile SMA Antenna with the SDR platform, specifically the USRP.

As part of our project requirements, we are exploring antenna options for use with the USRP in a software-defined radio (SDR) setup. We came across the 5G Mobile SMA Antenna and are interested in understanding if it is compatible with the USRP and suitable for our application.

Thank you for your assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Yessine

Greetings Yessine,

We are very happy that you are exploring our production as a possible attachment to your project.
If your USRP project has an SMA-Female connector for a 5G mobile antenna, then the antenna is compatible and will support the project with all the 5G mobile specifications that the antenna has. And I want to mention that our antenna frequency ranges do not support lower ranges than 617mhz. Supported ranges vary from 617 ~ 960, 1410 ~ 1610, 1710 ~ 2690, 3300 to 7125 MHz.

Other 5G Mobile SMA antenna specifications can be found here :

Best regards,
Paulius

Hello Paulius,

I appreciate your response. Yes, considering the SMA-Female connector on the USRP, I believe your product will be compatible for my needs.

Thanks once again for your assistance.
Yessine

Hello again Paulius,

Just I’d like to confirm whether this antenna is omnidirectional or not.

Thank you.
Yessine

Greetings, Yessine

Yes, this 5G Mobile SMA Antenna is omnidirectional.

Best regards,

Hello,

Could you kindly provide me with a link to purchase these antennas?

Thank you.

Hello, Yessine

You can contact our sales manager through this link here :

Some third-party resellers also carry our accessories. This particular antenna can be found by it’s part number PR1US540

Best regards,

Hello, Paulius

I’ve been searching for a reliable source to purchase it, and although I’ve come across several websites offering it, I’m hesitant to make a purchase from any of them due to concerns about their credibility.

I was wondering if you could recommend a trusted vendor or supplier where I can confidently obtain the product.

Thank you,
Yessine

Hello, Yessine

I would recommend you to use the link to reach out to one of our sales managers, because they would be able to help you with more accurate answer to your question.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.