Inquiry About Internal Board Used in RUTX12

Dear team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m writing to seek clarification regarding the internal board utilized in the recently acquired RUTX12 router. My specific interest lies in gathering information regarding the model or specifications of the internal board.

Would it be possible for you to provide guidance on how I can accurately identify the model or specifications of the internal board? I understand that there are two versions available: the STM32 and a newer iteration.

Thank you sincerely for your attention to this matter. Your swift response would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,
Yessine

Hi Yessine,

We don’t freely disclose details about the internal components of our devices. However, for more information about the RUTX12, you can visit this link: RUTX12 Dual Cat 6 Cellular Router.

If you have specific inquiries, feel free to contact us at https://teltonika-networks.com/ using the “Contact Us” form. Please specify the information you need and the purpose, and we’ll be happy to assist you personally.

Best regards,

Marijus

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.