How to Connect Teltonika RUT240 LTE Router to the ANT Server Using OpenVPN

Hi,

Could you please provide instructions on how to connect my Teltonika RUT240 LTE Router to the ANT Media Server using OpenVPN?

The router has openVPN capabilities build in.

Thanks

Hello,
Welcome to Teltonika Networks Community !
Actually I will need more information as to how ANT connects via Open VPN. Basically for VPN Connection you will need an OPEN VPN server with a Public IP, and a client. We will need to know more details like if the RUT240 will act as a client or server.But for configuration i recommend going through this article - https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/OpenVPN_configuration_examples_RUT_R_00.07

Hi
Our ANT server running via AWS instance and I have created the OpenVpn server with same network and security group, and created the user from openvpn server and download the .ovpn file.
Uploaded the downloaded .opvn file to router.
Our Teltonika RUT240 LTE Router running with zim card without public IP address with a WAN 10.1.1.0 private ip range, and same router connect with LAN via 192.168.1.0.
This Lan Ip range connect to our cameras, we need connect those cameras [192.168.1.0 range] to ANT media server and see live stream via openvpn connection,
Can you pls help us to do this,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.