GH5200 won't power off

Hello, we’ve received a GH5200 tracker, however, it seems there is no option to turn it off. Pressing/holding both power button and any other button we configured to power off the device do nothing. Is this a settings problem or the device really can’t be turned off?

Hello @vk3xdk7,

I hope you are doing well. I recommend you to access the Configuration of the device, and take a look at these parameters mentioned below.

1. Under the Keyboard Tab > check Power Off Settings was enabled - these allow device to use Power Key to turn of the device. (refer on the screenshot below)

1. Also, you may set other Button available to Power Off the device through setting it under the Keyboard’s tab. (refer on the screenshot below)

Note: Be mindful on the Configuration that you have selected whether it is 1 Click, 2 Click, or Long Press as action varies depending on how it is configured.

1. Lastly, I recommend you to set the User Interface so there is an action that the device will perform whenever the command has taken place. (refer on the screenshot below)

For more information about GH5200 Configuration, kindly refer on this link: GH5200 Configuration - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Patrick S.

1 Like