FMC003 - reading and sending external voltage every 6 hours

Dear members of the community,

I still habe problems in finding the right settings for achieving my usecase:

My FMC003 goes to sleep mode after some minutes when the car is parked. This is okay.

After going to sleep mode, I want the FMC003 to wake up every 6 hours, read the external voltage value and send it to the server. Unfortunately, I am not capable of finding the right settings for this scenario.

Maybe someone could help?

Regards

Daniel

Hi @nOOgz,

Good day! The device Frequency of sending Data to the server was only dependent on the Movement Source of the device, thus regardless if the device was in Sleep Mode or not it would follow the settings that you applied on the On Stop Data Acquisition settings given that there is no movement detected by the device.

If you require the FMC003 to send every 6 hours report from the device you may apply the following settings mentioned below.

On the settings provided above, the device would collect records every 1 Hour but would only send reports every 6 Hours. If you want the device to provide 1 report every 6 Hours then you need to change the Min Period to 21600 as well.

For more information, you may refer to this link: FMC130 Data acquisition settings - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.