FMB640 GPRS deactivated

I’m having a issue with my FMB640, in the section GSM Status, the GPRS status says “GPRS deactivated”, i’m already checked if the APN is correct, if the SIM is activated and etc, but i keep having this issue.

someone can help me ?

Hi Gustavo,

Good day, please check the following.

1. check if ICCID is detected
  2. check if the GSM antenna is installed correctly.
  3. check if the SIM slot si damage.
  4. check if SIMCARD is activated.

Regards
Maynard C

Hi Maynard,

The ICCID is detecting on the driver, the GSM antenna is working properly too and the SIMCARD is activated and working normal.
I think the SIM slot isnt damaged, because the ICCID is detecting on the driver, if the slot were damaged, it wont detect anything right?

Im already tried with another SIMCARD, but keep the same, dont work

Hello Gustavo,

Thank you for your feedback, are you using a 2G simcard or 4G? FMB640 only works with 2G

If you are using a 4G SIM then you need to create an HD ticket or contact your sales manager for this case, you can. If you don’t have any contacts with our Sales managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt When contacting Us, please provide: IMEI/Logs/Configuration file/Intenational GSM number/Firmware version/ect , please follow these recommendations: Recommendations for filling a query description - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Regards
Maynard C

Hy Maynard,

Im using a 2g simcard, i already tryed with others 2g simcard but keep the same.
i have a doubt, in fmb640 have 2 entryes of antenna right? the cellular antenna and GPS antenna, do I have to use both? or just GPS antenna?

Hi Gustavo,

for the GSM network ( data sending ) you need to use the GSM antenna and for the GPS tracking you need to use the GPS antenna so basically you need to use both of the antennas in you case please use the GSM antenna to gain network signal.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Oh ok, i will test later, i dont have a GSM antenna with me now.

Thank you for support ! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.