FMB204, GPS not waking up

Hello,
I have setup my FMB204 (FW: 03.29.00 Rev18) to use Online Deep Sleep with the following settings:
Timeout: 10 min, Periodic wake up: 120 min, for Online Deep Sleep
Low Power Mode/Min Period: 1800 sec.
Movement source is acceleration & GNSS.
Data acquisition on STOP: 1800 sec, on Movement: 600 sec.

When the car is stopped, the device goes to sleep, and reports the same position every 30 min (as expected).
When the car starts moving, the device sends its position every 10 mins, but the GPS coordinates are not updated; they are updated every two hours. The 2hrs period coincides with the “Periodic Wake up” above. Based on this, I assume that for some reason, the GPS does not wake up at 10 mins to get an updated position.
According to the documentation, when movement is detected, the device should wake up and the GPS activated (and while in motion, it should not go back to sleep mode).

Is the there something wrong with my configuration settings? Is some setting overriding the others, and keeps the GPS in sleep mode?

Thank you

Hello @dozius

Good day! To address this issue, please reach out to your sales manager or create an HD ticket.

If you do not have contact information for our sales managers, please visit our official website at https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. Fill out the form and submit it when you click.

Note: Please provide the following.

1. Configuration file.
  2. Device IMEI.
  3. Firmware version.
  4. Logs.
  5. Dump files.

To capture correct logs and dump files kindly follow this wiki link: How to capture direct log from FM device? - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

Best Regards
Maynard C

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.