Failure to resolve hostname RUT950

Hi, I’ve recently updated to the latest firmware on my RUT950 and ever since I’m able to get the sim to connect and when I’ve gone through the setup wizard I’m getting Failure to resolve hostname.
The router is now flashing Red/Green. I’ve tried 2 different sims w.ith no luck and yet both do work when I’ve tried in my iPhone
Is there a setting I’m missing.

Hi,
first idea: reset the router to factory defaults and
then run the setup wizard. If you did too large a step
when updating the firmware there might be some
“funny” effects.
Regards,
TimeLapse Admin

Hello,

Please attach screenshots of the Status → Overview Mobile section, as well as the Status → Network → Mobile page (make sure to blur IMEI, IMSI, etc.).
Additionally, as Rob suggested, factory reset can also help migitage issues that arise after the firmware update with option “Keep settings” enabled.

Best regards,

Ok, so I now have mobile access and a solid green light but the actual wifi isn’t working and I’m getting this message when doing the setup wizard?
Failure(Device is not registered in RMS. Please login to rms.teltonika-networks.com and add this device to your account device list)

Getting good internet speed when directly plugged into the LAN

Hello,

Do you mean that no WiFi network is visible from your phone, or just that you don’t have internet access when connecting over WiFi?
WiFi can be enabled by navigating to Network → Wireless, and enabling the WiFi instance.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.