Data usage and data limit issue with RUTX_R_00.07.05.4 and 5.3

I am using RUTX09, and get data usage reporting inconsistency as well as significantly underestimated in data limit counting. This issue is also there in previous FW version (07.05.3). Before that I used 07.04.05 which provided consistent data usage and data limit counting, but I remember another data usage reporting issue were fixed as well (behavior was somehow a bit different).
In the screenshot below of data usage, while I have data usage every day only a few day have some data reported.
Is this issue already reported to R&D ?
Regards.

Replying to @Janmiguel:

I reply in this duplicated topic as I cannot answer anymore in the previous one as closed (at least for me):

I think the test you performed cannot reproduce the issue. Typically looks like that while I have consumption of data everyday, only the last ones are visible on a given SIM card. So typically you need to perform this testing on multiple day successively (may be 1 week) and look at data usage then to see if you can observe each day the consistent data consumption.
You can check as well if data limit count has been incremented consistently as well (it is not in my case).

Hi,

That is noted. Let me do a test for 1 SIM Card and then mobile data usage will be checked for a week. I’ll let you know once testing is concluded.

Regards,

Hi,

Upon running the router for atleast 5 days, mobile usage in the mobile interface and mobile data usage graph is almost the same showing that there is no usage on Friday and Saturday (weekend).

Please note that data usage value might differ as data calculations may be different from Sim Card provider.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.