Cannot connect to Fotaweb

I’m having a problem with FMC650 which it cannot connect to FOTAWEB. By the way not all the FMC650 devices are like that. Some device can connect and some device cannot… Is there anyway I can do to solve this issue?
Thank you

The devices can report to server with no problem. Strange thing it cannot report or connect to FOTAWEB.

Hi

Good day, please check if you enable the FOTAWEB option from the device.

If it is enabled by default the device will connect to the FOTAWEB every 720 mins or every 12 hours.
If the device does not connect to the fotaweb you can send an SMS or GPRS command
web_connect to force the device to connect to the FOTAWEB.

Note: Once you send the command you should received a response web_connect resp:OK from the device.

Also make sure to use the latest firmware for FMC650 to download the latest firmware please check our wiki page: Firmware versions - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

Direct Firmware link:
https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Special:Redirect/file/FMX650.Ver.03.00.14.Rev.11_and_configurator.zip

Regards
Maynard C.

Hi!

I done all the steps. I do make sure the FOTAWEB is enabled. I send command web_connect an there is a respond. The firmware use is the latest.
But still it cannot connect to the FOTAWEB. Status show not active.

Regards

Hello,

Are you using the same simcard for all of your devices?
If not kindly check with your sim provider if the FOTAWEB IP and port are whitelisted from their end.
If it is whitelisted then you need to take logs and contact our local support.

FMC650 latest firmware also includes FOTAWEB stability improvements

Please try to collect logs when you send the web_connect commands from the device and create an HD ticket or contact your sales manager, If you don’t have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt When contacting Us, please provide: IMEI/Logs/Configuration file/Intenational GSM number/Firmware version/ect , please follow these recommendations: Recommendations for filling a query description - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Best Regards
Maynard C.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.