Bug version with RUTX-11

hello dear
firstly , I work in router RUTX11 with version RUTX_R_00.07.05.4 I think i have bug in this version because I can not see many tab in my router some thing like picture

i cant see tab for download new firmware and same problem with change ip in LAN interface

and i can not do scan in wireless network and many problem

this wireless scan and all physically connections in true

Hello,

We always recommend upgrading router’s firmware to the latest version, as newer versions include improvements and issue fixes. Could you please try upgrading your RUTX11 and let me know if the issue persists? You can download the firmware from here.

Best Regards,

thank you for helping Mr Marija , but also I can not open tab for upgrade firmware

Hello,

Sorry for not noticing that earlier. You can upgrade the firmware via the CLI. Use ‘root’ for the login and the same password you use for WebUI.

After logging in to your router via SSH, execute the following commands:

1. cd /tmp/

2. wget -c https://firmware.teltonika-networks.com/7.7.1/RUTX/RUTX_R_00.07.07.1_WEBUI.bin

3. sysupgrade RUTX_R_00.07.07.1_WEBUI.bin

Please let me know if this helps!

Best Regards,

Thank you for response but I will try to access to cli from web GUI in router and from mobaexterm but I can not to access and This picture to explained and Shure from my username and password the same when access throught Web GUI then I create another user with admin privilege I see the same message

Hello,

Login for SSH should be ‘root’ and password will be the same as in WebUI.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Dear Marija
Thank you for amazing support and helpful , but I can not upgrade my router and I show this message when I will tray to upgrade from cli

Hi,

I would start by doing a factory reset, after that you can try to upgrade.

If the reset button is pressed for at least 12 seconds (by default), the device will perform a factory reset and reboot.

firstly I appreciate you support but I do it these steps but I have the same problem

Hello,

Could you please try executing the command ping 8.8.8.8 from the RUTX11 via CLI and check if the pings are successful or if there is no response?

Please let me know the results, so we can further troubleshoot the issue.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.