241 unstable for webcam

I have a RUT241 on my boat. I use it for general network but also for my security cameras. I really have trouble getting it stable. Seems it loses 4G connection on and off. I do have another 4G router (which I dont want to use for other reasons) and that one is rock stable with the cameras. Really frustrating sitting 1000 miles away and not being able to access cameras and other boat data.
Firmware RUT2M_R_00.07.04.3, no user changes to settings.

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please make sure to update your device’s firmware. The latest version is RUT2M_R_00.07.05.4, while you currently have the older version, Firmware RUT2M_R_00.07.04.3. You can find the firmware update at this link: RUT241 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki.

Thanks,

Hello! I also have a RUT241 that I have in the boat for a surveillance camera. Despite the latest firmware, it loses signal for a short while. The only way to access the camera again is to reboot RUT241 when I’m at home, with WEBUI. Is there a setting for this?

Hello,

We recommend checking the following steps to address the issue:

1. Ensure the external antenna is properly connected and placed in an optimal location.
  2. Monitor the signal strength regularly in the router’s web interface to identify patterns.
  3. Experiment with manual band selection to find the most stable connection.

If the issue persists, we recommend reaching out to contact your reseller or sales manager. They can give you a direct way to communicate with us and help us solve the problem. If you don’t have a reseller or a sales manager, please use this form to contact us: Teltonika Networks - LTE Routers, Gateways & Modems for IoT 2

Thank you for your cooperation!
Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.