1-Wire sensor looses connection

Hello.

I would like to ask about a situation that happens with some FMC130 devices and 1-Wire temperature sensors(ds18b20).
Usually before installing the devices, we tested them in lab, this to check that the readings are being received and some other tests, then we proceed to install them. Recently we are detecting that after a few days, the sensors don’t provide any readings, and after checking the installation to see if anything is wrong, we find that this is not the case, the reading the sensor gives is 0.
I would like to know if there is a way to remotly try to force the device to connect to the sensor, or reset the connection as such. Also the ID of the sensor is detected as 0.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello @Soporte_TesatelGPS,

Good day! You may try to update the Firmware version of the device as on the recent updates there were 1-Wire Temperature sensor stability improvements. FMC130 Firmware can be accessed through this link: Firmware versions - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

On the other hand, were you able to check the actual reading of the sensor through Configuration? You may be receiving Old Data from the device, to avoid this scenario you may send “sdformat” to delete the internal records of the device.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

Hello.

Thank you.
I will try to update the firmware through FOTA WEB.
About the readings, they were the correct ones, as it seems the issue happpens after a few days.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.