Ask a question

1312 questions

1571 answers

2073 comments

1010 members

Ask a question
0 votes
asked in Networking by
Having issues with accessing WebUI through IPsec, Everything works perfect if i reboot the device from WebUI with help of a computer connected to the LAN port but if Power is lost and device reboots by it self OR if I reboot device with computer over IPsec I can't access it from my IPsec tunnel anymore Before i connect a computer to LAN port and reboots it that way from the WebUI..

Running newest 04.02 FW and LTE as WAN.

Ping, SNMP and Throughput work normal, can access devices through VPN tunnel still when WebUI don't work.

Could it be a FW bug ?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
Hi,

can you access the RUT for example through SSH instead of HTTP after power loss?
commented by
Hi

Tryied your suggestion but I can only access SSH with the computer that is connected to the device LAN, not with computer that goes through VPN tunnel (tried both after powerloss and GUI restart).

Br. Jonathan
commented by
Hi

did you try tracing the problem? Maybe there's more information on failure in the routers log files. You could also enable tcp dump and analyze whats happening in for example wireshark.
commented by
Hi

Thanks for the tips, i found the problem myself :)

I had only allowed "Enable_HTTPS_WAN" under firewall rules, found out that there is also a option under System->Administration->Access Control that needs to be enabled so after that Everything works perfect, but still strange why it did work when i did a soft reboot earlier and not after Power loss...